We bring you a perfect recipe for the summer! Fresh, nutritious, easy to prepare, and above all… delicious! What more could you ask for?
The dish we show you is very quick to prepare and with it you will enjoy the pleasure of eating.
The best part? is suitable for celiacs and vegans.
– Zucchini flowers
– Black olive pâté with dried tomato Vegadénia
– Carrot pâté with walnuts and basil Vegadénia
– Date balsamic vinegar
– Extra virgin olive oil
– Black olives
Thinly slice the zucchini lengthwise and the apricots into wedges.
2. Chop the walnuts and mix them with the balsamic vinegar, the oil and the black olive pâté with dried tomato Vegadénia to make a vinaigrette.
3. Fill the zucchini flowers with the Vegadénia carrot pâté.
4. Arrange the zucchini strips on the base of the plate in a rectangular shape to make a carpaccio.
5. Arrange the flowers harmoniously on top of the zucchini capaccio, the apricot segments and the broken olives.
6. Garnish with the vinaigrette and some mint leaves.
Don’t miss the video with all kinds of details on our social networks!